Need help identifying my LCA's

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Time to replace the bushings on my 2000 Jeep TJ's Lower Control Arms....problem is, I don't know what brand they are:snorkel:

2012-07-01_20-43-16_581.jpg

2012-07-01_20-39-38_695.jpg

2012-07-01_20-40-33_489.jpg

They are gray powdercoated, have red (or orange?) poly bushings, zerc fittings at each end, and are straight, no bends.

The 'eyes' are not offset from the tube, like many of the newer ones.

The front uppers are stock, the rear UCA's are 'Nth' Mobility adjustables.

Most likely installed around '06.

I have a folder that came with the TJ, has almost every reciept/instruction/info sheet for everything ever done to the rig by the PO's.....except what brand the coils and LCA's are.:Wow1:

Any help would be great! Hope to only have to buy once.

Thanks in advance!

HB

Mel.Specs

Adventurer
Are the coils (red) and the control arms (gray) from the same lift kit? I believe rancho runs the red coils and rubicon express ran grey with red bushing control arms.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Are the coils (red) and the control arms (gray) from the same lift kit? I believe rancho runs the red coils and rubicon express ran grey with red bushing control arms.

I doubt it, the entire Jeep is a mix of stuff. Skyjacker/Superlift/33 Engineering/'Nth'Mobility....

My first thought was RE, but I can't find anything that looks like these, but then again, these are 6-7 years old, and there may have been a design change.

wADVr

Adventurer
Color says RE but they have always had the axle end off set to clear the bracket and have never used poly bushings. I would recommend pulling them and measuring the bushing dimensions for replacements. However maybe with some luck someone just dropped those poly bushings in place of the factory style clevite bushings that a lot of manufacturers retain and you can go back to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12