NEW: 4 BFG KM2 255/85/r16 (33") mud terrains $650

bullcrew

Observer
Another situation came up my loss your gain literally just got these 2 hours ago and need them gone asap... so i will take a fast loss to move them.....

$650

4 brand new bfg km2 mud terrain tires 255/85/r16 (33") they are new never mounted and i need them gone like yesterday I wont go any lower the price is to move them , something came up between picking them up and getting home from picking them up.....

Travis 619-933-7168 located in san Diego

p4pb8144560.jpg

p4pb8144570.jpg

p4pb.8144566.pg

p4pb8144569.jpg

Last edited:

bullcrew

Observer
Replied to text.

And it breaks down to unfortunate situation the tires are new and flawless I spent a fair bit more on them from a guy who just sold his classic bronco and didn't install them. I drove 80 miles round trip and bought them for my 4runner. Got home and wife had some news of stuff so its financialy motivated and returning them is not a option.
Things happen sometimes I've gotten great deals before because of others situations so I'm not too upset.

yubert

Explorer
What a deal, very tempting to have a spare set of tires!! BTW, didn't you just build up your Disco2, and now it's sold?! Those 255/85-16 BFG's would be perfect for the Disco....

bullcrew

Observer
I did, its in oc now, the new owner is a pretty cool kid. The disco was SOLID and a have regret letting it go lol....

Yeah these would be perfect for the disco's a solid 33" tire for clearance, stuffs without lots of pounding and doesn't tax the motor and wander like a bigger tire so much.

bullcrew

Observer
Do you have the tire date of manufacture?

Thanks

Doug

Yeah last four are 0612 so 2nd week in January or more appropriately 6th week in 2012_ they are new stock and not carryovers.
1- 0612
1-0712
2-0812

Last edited:

bullcrew

Observer
Sold to one of our local newbie explorers...... glad they went to him good to see a new person get hooked up and makes me feel better. Thanks Joe have fun see you in the desert.....

joeyumbra

Observer
Thank you Travis. Hopefully a win-win all around.
Enjoyed the conversation, and yes, a cold one will be waiting for you in the desert. :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998