New '93 NAS110 Tdi

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I am selling this totally restored NAS 110 for a friend who has moved abroad for a few years. The truck has undergone a total rebuild with every part-motor, tranny, T-case, every nut & bolt being brand new 2,500 miles ago. If you were to buy a new 110, this is the condition it would be in. Motor is the covetted 300 Tdi with the latest generation R380 tranny and new T-case, dash is Td5 with the correct factory harness. Every part is factory- not cobbled together. Even the seats are brand new. The exocage has been powdercoated black, and is still in the bubble wrap, giving the option of fitment or not with the body being unmarred. Asking $80k.

PRICE DROP = $75K

Last edited:

zimm

Expedition Leader
so what was the history on the 93?

is this a real rebuild or did someone get a wasted 93 and vin swap to a newer truck? i mean...... all new panels sans holes for the SD cage? that thing ties in, it doesnt just bolt to the outside....

what the badge # of this 93?

Last edited:

zimm

Expedition Leader
i noticed on the ebay ad, i believe you stated the vin is on the frame. is this the original frame? seems the popular upgrade thing to do is replace the frame with a galvy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998