New ARB products debuted at SEMA

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Crikeymike said:
It will be the "ARB Simpson III". February or so.

Simpson III is the official name eh? Seemed it wasn't 100% clear at SEMA. I like it!

So Crikeymike you must work for ARB?

Crikeymike

Adventurer
cruiseroutfit said:
Simpson III is the official name eh? Seemed it wasn't 100% clear at SEMA. I like it!

So Crikeymike you must work for an off-road product manufacturer??

?? What are you talking about Kurt? I work for cruiser outfitters, from time to time.

miller_au

Adventurer
Hey all.. i have the official release on the new "Series 3" ARB Touring line in PDF if anyone is keen this is not the Simpson II its the next gen RTT and Awnings

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
miller_au said:
Hey all.. i have the official release on the new "Series 3" ARB Touring line in PDF if anyone is keen this is not the Simpson II its the next gen RTT and Awnings

Right on. Lay it on us, miller. Thanks! :D

cruiseroutfit

miller_au said:

If you don't have a way to post it, send it my way kurt-at-cruiseroutfitters.com, I would be more than happy to host it on my site. I might have it already, I've got a couple others I need to post though.

cruiseroutfit

Pics tomorrow :D

I'm super impressed with the changes to the tent, its not just the major changes but a pile of small ones that make use that much easier. I had the opportunity to spend some time comparing the II and III side by side today, subtle but substantial in the same note.

shogun

Adventurer
Pics tomorrow :D

I'm super impressed with the changes to the tent, its not just the major changes but a pile of small ones that make use that much easier. I had the opportunity to spend some time comparing the II and III side by side today, subtle but substantial in the same note.

Need to make a decision soon on a RTT and considering the ARB. Awaiting your review of the upgrades.

Whats that line? Pics or ban!

cruiseroutfit

Need to make a decision soon on a RTT and considering the ARB. Awaiting your review of the upgrades.

Whats that line? Pics or ban!

Sorry, got busy before I rolled out for our trip (4 nights in the new tent) and it might be a day or two before I have a chance to get pics and a writeup :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears