New AT Chaser

nmc

Recently purchased AT Chaser (Dec 2009) and unused except for the occasional pull around the neighborhood and practice backing up of the trailer on to the driveway.

Chaser Trailer:
Eezi Awn 2200 Family RTT
Whynter 43qt Fridge (Recently purchased from Sierra Expeditions)
Group 31 AGM Battery
Charger
Solar Charge Controller (No panel. I was planning on purchasing one)
Trailer Brakes
LR wheel adapters and LR alloy wheels (Defender Freestyle alloys)
New BFG KM2 255/85R16 on the trailer
Rear Stabilizer Bar
Powertank Power Bracket (I'm keeping the Powertank, but you're getting the Fridge I recently purchased)
Tuffy lock box
2 AT Can holders and cans
Kitchen shelf
5lb propane bracket and propane bottle
ARB 12V light

Reason for sale:
The wife would prefer an RV for it's convenience and room for the two kids. So instead of pulling this wonderful trailer with our Defender 90, our Defender 90 will be pulled by a 30ft Class A. To be honest I would prefer to keep it in addition to the RV, so if it doesn't sell at my asking price, so be it. It cost me I believe, over $13,500. I can provide a copy of the invoice, if desired. I'm selling it as new for $10,500 (FIRM). I'm located near Lemoore, CA. Local pickups preferred.

Best Regards,
Noel

Nay

Observer
Do the LR wheel adapters mean it has a different hub bolt pattern? If so, what?

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Bump for a nice Chaser. Could you shout a photograph of the suspension. AT has done a lot of upgrades in the past few years. Also the Tuffy box how is it attached?

nmc

Thanks! I'll try to post a pic of the suspension. I purchased the Tuffy lock box through AT and had them mount it during the build process. It fits perfectly between the AT can holders and the front of the cargo box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78