New Bronco

Grassland

In typical ford fashion they have names that are too similar.
You have no idea how often people think I have a Transit Connect when I drive a Transit 250. And how many laypeople don't understand they are two entirely different vehicles.

And here we are with a BOF Bronco with RWD based 4x4 with a transfer case and then a unibody AWD crossovers called Bronco Sport.

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
It's small, reminds me of a Jeep Compass.. interior is poorly designed and again small..it's sad being a long time Ford owner and Bronco of old fan what they built is a new Bronco 2..

Very uneducated thing to say. 30 seconds of googling would tell you that it is actually larger than 4 dr Jeep wrangler, and has 35" tires from the factory, locking diffs, 325hp, 375ft lbs of torque, and a removable roof and doors. Please do share how that compares to a fwd based 27" tire jeep compass?
Oh, and it's 6" wider than a Wrangler as well.

85_Ranger4x4

It's small, reminds me of a Jeep Compass.. interior is poorly designed and again small..it's sad being a long time Ford owner and Bronco of old fan what they built is a new Bronco 2..

Sadly you are very wrong... Sport is not near as good as an old BII for offroading potential.

But the hardcore offroader is NOT the Sports target audience.

Last edited:

ChinaLakePW

I think this is exactly the marketing issue people are concerned about. The Bronco has had some serious hype for a while. Now we have Bronco Sports driving around.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I can't comprehend that people don't understand the full size bronco is a wrangler competitor

I take it you’re new to the internet eh? ?

Here’s a tutorial:

Step One: Read dumb ignorant uneducated comment

Step Two: Do a little digging on said person making said comment and see how little actual experience they have outside of their keyboard

Step Three: Enjoy the internet

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
I take it you’re new to the internet eh? ?

Here’s a tutorial:

Step One: Read dumb ignorant uneducated comment

Step Two: Do a little digging on said person making said comment and see how little actual experience they have outside of their keyboard

Step Three: Enjoy the internet

Actually you make a very valid point(s) lol. People too dumb to understand bronco =/= bronco sport must be really confused with F150, 250, 350, 450, 550, or Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 then eh. haha.

People saying the Bronco is a compass is like someone saying they're really disappointed the F150 they bought doesn't pull their 22,000lb excavator very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears