New FWC Southern California Dealer !! (Grand Opening Weekend Nov. 8th & 9th)

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
FWC GRAND OPENING WEEKEND IN SO CAL NOV. 8th & 9th

* Exciting news for our Southern California customers interested in seeing or buying a Four Wheel Pop-up Camper *

We are proud to announce that we have a new Four Wheel Camper dealer in Southern California !

American RV Company located in Azusa, CA has now joined the Four Wheel Team.

They have several FWC's (pop-up truck campers) in stock at their facility (an Eagle Model, Fleet Model, Hawk Model, & a Fleet Shell Model).

Stan Kennedy (FWC Sales Manager) and Terry Budd (FWC Service Manager) will be working down in Azusa at their showroom for their "Grand Opening Weekend", Friday Nov. 8th & Saturday Nov. 9th.

Please come out and see us.

We would love to show you what campers they have, and we will also be bringing a Grandby Model for display on those 2 days only.

Here is their contact information in case you would like to call, e-mail, or go visit their showroom.

American RV Company
135 N Aspan Ave # 6
Azusa, CA 91702

Phone: 626-513-4778

Sales Manager: Jason Villalobos

E-mail = Jason@americanrvcompany.com

Website = http://www.americanrvcompany.net

Please call or e-mail me if you have any additional questions.

I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Happy Camping !

:)

Stan Kennedy

Four Wheel Campers

stan@fourwh.com

1-800-242-1442

1-530-666-1442

Last edited:

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
I'm guessing their showroom hours are the same as what they have posted on their website.

I'm thinking we will be working these hours the 2 days we are down there ...

Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm

Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm

But if you can't make those hours and want to see a Grandby Model, I can meet you before or after their posted hours those days.

We will have a new Grandby Model on our company truck.

: )

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
If you are in OC and want to see our camper this weekend, we are having an FWC Rally in San Onofre.

I will be down there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Morning this coming weekend.

We are expecting to have about 15 - 20 four wheel campers at the campsite !

:)

Here is the campground address ...

San Onofre State Beach

(San Mateo Campground)

830 Cristianitos Road

San Clemente, CA 92672

Here are the full details for the rally ...

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/7564-s-cal-fwc-owners-rally-oct-18-20-check-for-updates/

AF6GL

Congratulations to both FWC and American RV. Now I know what I will be doing that weekend!

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
Thanks Stan. I just got a Flippac for my truck but I really like your product and will probably come by the new dealer just to kick the tires and show some support.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Quick question...
Does your socal dealer sell the black moulding trim that covers the screws in various places around the campers? I'm missing a section.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Terry (FWC service manager) and myself will be in So Cal Friday & Saturday this week.

We are heading down there now.

Feel free to stop on by if you want.

Might be a good time to order, if you are ready, to beat the Nov. 15th price increase.

We have some free FWC shirts, hats, and American RV Company might have food and drinks?

We should have fun.

Look forward to meeting all who stop by.

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
Stan & Terry... It was nice meeting both of you and "talking shop" for a bit. Your campers sure are nice to see in person. Thanks for your time today.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Jr. Explorer

Thank you for coming by their Grand Opening weekend.

It was great meeting you!

Hope to see you out on the trails.

Stan

Stan & Terry... It was nice meeting both of you and "talking shop" for a bit. Your campers sure are nice to see in person. Thanks for your time today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior