New Garmin GPS-Rumors

mav204

Observer
Just seeing of there are any rumors of any new garagron GPS hardware coming-out soon. The overlander was a success, but the Tread was not as exciting, despite the build in inreach. TH eOveralnder came out in 2019 and the Tread in 2022, so we are due for a new GPS. Maybe it will get released at Expo West?

pluton

Adventurer
I hope they produce a Montana 700 series with an adequately bright backlight for the display. It's the one clear failing of the current 700 units which are from 2020.

deserteagle56

Adventurer
I hope they produce a Montana 700 series with an adequately bright backlight for the display. It's the one clear failing of the current 700 units which are from 2020.
Agree! I often run two GPS units side by side with different information displayed on each and that's when the difference in lighting is most noticeable.
P1006507er.jpg

I've heard a lot of good things about the new Tread series. They are as capable as the Montana and the displays are much brighter. I may invest in an 8" (to accommodate these old eyes) if the prices ever come down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior