New guy with an Armada

tim300wsm

Hello

Last week I bought a 2020 Armada. The plan is to set it up to be both my daily driver and a weekend camping/ adventure rig for my family. Looking to lift it 2-2.5” and fit 18” wheels and 295/70 tires. I’m fairly lost with the suspension as there isn’t much out there and it seems easy to mess up the alignment.

e61outside

Hey Tim, sorry I missed this. I am not logged in often. My truck feels like it has the perfect amount of lift before you start getting into alignment and other issues. Any spring from Australia that fits a non-him Y62 and advertises as stock height and heavy-duty will give you that little extra lift. You can pair those springs with the Old Man EMU or Bilstein shocks that are referenced in several of the threads. I recommend Kings or Lovells for the springs. I am happy to run down the part numbers for you. The only other mod required for that setup is better upper control arms in front. There are several out there.

e61outside

Shameless plug to anyone reading: I am selling my Armada for $25k, all mods included. I need to make room for my new Defender. I will post an ad in a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior