New guy with gen3 montero

jhill15

Explorer
Thanks nwoods, I always thought that the percentage meant the chance of rain. That will come in handy when planning.

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Looks great!
I did the same with my plastic cladding and the plastic on the rear bumper.
It's easy to touch up and can take quite a beating...looks better than the two-tone too.

jhill15

Explorer
Looks great!
I did the same with my plastic cladding and the plastic on the rear bumper.
It's easy to touch up and can take quite a beating...looks better than the two-tone too.
Thanks inyo, im diggin it. Way better than the gold. I still gotta hit it up with another coat then on top of that im gonna throw on a coat of spray on.

jhill15

Explorer
Finished up the bedliner. I slapped 4 coats of that stuff on. It looks nice from a far but once you are on top of it you can see the imperfections. I will definitely hit it with the spray on bedliner probably next summer some time. I like the look and feel of it better than the roll on, plus the spray covers up just about everything. i really just wanna get out on the weekends and enjoy my rig instead of working on it...especially with the fall colors ahead. Anywho heres some poser shots.
8998d5540b329be8bc2c4adace5b89b5.jpg
fe7ce84649e7150754779da2bc3ebbbc.jpg
4b558b4dacf1e751fd43b3b57ccd1725.jpg

jhill15

Explorer
Yesssirr! Thanks man! Im thinkin about blacking out my hood with plastidip. I here its hard though so I thought about a vinyl wrap...but $16 vs $100 hmmmm

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Recovery points are looking good.
I like those slick little spacers on your D-shackles to keep them centered.
Where did you pick them up?

jhill15

Explorer
Thanks. I got em at lowes and they were like $2.50 a piece...ouch! I used 4 on each but without them my shackles were leaning inward. I cant remeber what size the spacers were but I had to get them out of the specialty section. I probably couldve gotten them a little cheaper at a hardware store but the nearest ace is about 15 miles away so I factored time and gas and just went to lowes about 3 miles from house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman