New Land Rover

colvere

Observer
I regretted selling my 97 SD a few years ago and have been trolling expo and discoweb for awhile. I found a 99 SD in UT that was in pretty decent shape and talked them down to a reasonable price and drove it back to Idaho yesterday. It needs a few typical thing like complete exhaust and some work on the front diff but its all minor. Lookin forward to getting back into the rover community.

Attachments

• disco SD.jpg
    disco SD.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 62

maxingout

Adventurer
Owning Land Rovers is one of the few healthy addictions. At least I hope it is healthy because I have owned six of them.

colvere

Observer
Rack was a bonus

Yes the rack was a bonus but overall was pretty clean and I could account for all of the first 100k service via car fax. Dealer serviced by Centerville LR in UT wich could be good or bad depending on shop. I will start with new exhaust and get rid of pinion whine up front.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Felix- how is the trip going- well I hope. Sent you an email, still same address?
sorry for thread distraction:-(

pokeyYJ

Observer
Having it serviced at the dealership in Centerville is a good thing, their techs that have built and owned many Disco's and are a great knowledge resource

biskit

Adventurer
Gee i wish we did'nt get the rust worm, would have to be stainless steel over this side of the pond, best of luck with the new Landy.:drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears