New Member & 100 Owner

Wesley Crusher

Hey All!

My name is Wes. Happy to be a part of this great forum.

I picked up this 2007 LX470 about two months ago and I am loving it! I had been looking for a 100 for a bit, and they're harder to find in good condition than I originally thought. I found this gem just north of Salt Lake City, flew up on a Saturday morning and then drove it back home (Camarillo, CA). It only had 107k miles when I bought it and I've put on about 3500 miles.

I've already taken it off road a couple of times and I've had a great time. The 100 is really capable, even in stock form. All it has right now is some KO2s in 275/70/18.

I am looking forward to being a part of the community and hopefully meeting some local members. :)

Wes

2ecdd1e.jpg

24gm2yg.jpg

Galvi5

Observer
I just purchased a 100 series last week as well. Very excited. It’s a 2000 and I fully expect my six-year-old be driving it one day. Preferably when he’s of age!

I want to attach pictures but the new photo format of the iOS operating system is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley Crusher

Great looking truck! I just picked up my first 100 series last weekend and loving it so far.

Thank you! These are great rigs. I absolutely love mine. They're such a pleasure to drive.

Great looking truck, and good tire choice.

Thank you! I agree, the KO2s are great tires. I have been very happy with their on and off road performance.

I just purchased a 100 series last week as well. Very excited. It’s a 2000 and I fully expect my six-year-old be driving it one day. Preferably when he’s of age!

I want to attach pictures but the new photo format of the iOS operating system is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I see no reason why your son won't be able to drive your 100. It's only 10 years away. With proper care, these things will last forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998