NEW MEMBER SOCAL/SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA

jhill15

Explorer
So is the Viair400 is 100% Duty Cycle too? So per your experience, the 400 is better than the 450. right?

Thank you man.

Thank you sir.

I bought it October 2013.

No wheel spacer or anything like that. It's 18x9 offset 0 then just tires that I specified.

The spoiler and the snorkel (Pajero Embossed) I got it from Australia.
Very nice sir! Well done! I really dig it! I may have to look into some new rims as opposed to spacers.

Joash

Adventurer
Welcome aboard. I'm in the SFV too. I recommend SCORE (Southern California Off Road Explorers) on Meetup.

Obetski

Observer
Welcome aboard. I'm in the SFV too. I recommend SCORE (Southern California Off Road Explorers) on Meetup.

Thank you Joash. Great! I'll go check them out. Do you go offroading often?

Where did you get the roof spoiler? Was it a factory one or copy? And how was the install?

I'm not sure if it's a copy or oem but I got it online and painted it. I installed it myself...it was a challenge but I made it! :jumping:

Last edited:

Joash

Adventurer
I don't actually own an off-road vehicle, so not often enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obetski

Observer
Just got it today.

Deflator

received_10206396094478726.jpeg

Winch, the only problem is the installation haha

Anyone knew someone how to install it behind the grill of the front plate?

received_10206395968315572.jpeg

alex9528

Observer
That's the same link I followed when I built mine (thanks monstero and same pic on page 54 in pics section) the only difference is I used a winch plate (same brand as my winch Smittybilt) but same weld spot location and I did not cut the grills only cut around where it touches the winch and yes you can still save the holes where your license plate bolts in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78