NEW MEMBER SOCAL/SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA

Zerocool

Obetski! whos 7 Series is in the background of one of your pics on page 1? Because if I didnt get my gen 1 montero, i'd be sporting a 2001 E38 750il, with all of its 5.4L V12 goodness! I like the reliability of my montero though, a old BMW is always a wallet killer. And im in So-Cal too, well to be specific La Cresenta, where do you go off roading?

Obetski

Observer
Obetski! whos 7 Series is in the background of one of your pics on page 1? Because if I didnt get my gen 1 montero, i'd be sporting a 2001 E38 750il, with all of its 5.4L V12 goodness! I like the reliability of my montero though, a old BMW is always a wallet killer. And im in So-Cal too, well to be specific La Cresenta, where do you go off roading?

Hi good morning. The 7 series is mine sir. I've only been to Rowher Flats in Santa Clarita area but this Saturday someone invited me to go offroading in Gorman, you are welcome to join. We're not far away from each other...I'm at Chatsworth.

Last edited:

Zerocool

I'm up for it, I have a friend with a jeep who would jump at the chance of off roading too, maybe we should start a seperate thread for a so-cal Monty off-road gig?
And that is a nice 7 series and montero! Best of both worlds.

Obetski

Observer
I'm up for it, I have a friend with a jeep who would jump at the chance of off roading too, maybe we should start a seperate thread for a so-cal Monty off-road gig?
And that is a nice 7 series and montero! Best of both worlds.

Great! We can meet here around 0830? -> Chevron Gas Station
20904 Devonshire St, Chatsworth, CA 91311

Yeah let's start a new thread for the offroad gig.

Thanks for the compliment sir.

Ahymen

Just wanted to pop in here and say I love the rig. As others have said, this is the exact look I'm after. 18x9 with 285s. Really fits the car fantastic! Should have come stock with it.

Awesome! Now for the vids of you going up! Have you gone up the left and right sides? I remember stumbling on this obstacle at hungry valley!

Obetski

Observer
Just wanted to pop in here and say I love the rig. As others have said, this is the exact look I'm after. 18x9 with 285s. Really fits the car fantastic! Should have come stock with it.

Thanks sir.

Great! Thanks man, til next time.

Awesome! Now for the vids of you going up! Have you gone up the left and right sides? I remember stumbling on this obstacle at hungry valley!

It was my first time...maybe next time when we go back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears