haddix

Adventurer
Well I've actually been on here for a while but never have been able to post? Either way glad to be here now. Heres a couple pics of my rig. Its an 01 4runner.
Picture147-1.jpg

Picture119-1.jpg

haddix

Adventurer
mmmm pretty :drool:
Thats a nice looking truck man, what size tires are those?

Thanks there 35's or 315/75/16. Ill try to post some more pics up later on. I also plan on starting a build thread on here. Probably within the next couple days.

EricBirk

Adventurer
wow thats a large tire!
when you get the build going, throw up a link in this one so I get an email as I dont want to miss it.
I am very interested in how those squeezed in there.

haddix

Adventurer
Thanks for all the compliments. The tires were kinda a pain. Alot of trimming. Yeah the rack is an ARB rack w/o the mesh. It bolts directly to the roof. Low profile.

EricBirk

Adventurer
Thanks for all the compliments. The tires were kinda a pain. Alot of trimming. Yeah the rack is an ARB rack w/o the mesh. It bolts directly to the roof. Low profile.

Do the 4runners have bigger wheel wells than the Tacos? I cant imagine how you managed to fit those on.

digitalferg

Adventurer
Do the 4runners have bigger wheel wells than the Tacos? I cant imagine how you managed to fit those on.

I doubt it. I've got 305s on the OME/tundra/LC80 lift (no body lift) and they rub pretty damn good at times...in fact, tore off a rear flare this past weekend when it flexed all the way up real hard-n-fast. He stated just above that it took a lot of trimming...

this guy on ttora did a ton of work to clear 35s on his taco without a huge lift or any body lift. I'd wager for a 4runner to clear them well it'd be about the same amount of work.

-Ferg-

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears