New power wagon owner

I joined the power wagon club yesterday. 2016 with 80 miles on it. I looked at a the tundra TRD pro and the ram diesel. The tundra actually felt cheep inside. Drove nice but for the feel of the material inside it should have been closer to 30k not 55k. The wagon feels great driving and inside. Alpine system is awesome as well. The dealer gave me a lifetime power train warranty and...... A yeti cooler. Lol. The mpg surprised me actually. The 70mile drive back got me an average of 15.7mpg. not that bad. I still need to take the trip home to AZ from FL so that will tell me a lot more. 37s and AEV wheels down the road.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Ah I passed on a 16...just too much money for a truck for me right now. But they are SO Sexy. Congrats on an awesome purchase.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I joined the power wagon club yesterday. 2016 with 80 miles on it. I looked at a the tundra TRD pro and the ram diesel. The tundra actually felt cheep inside. Drove nice but for the feel of the material inside it should have been closer to 30k not 55k. The wagon feels great driving and inside. Alpine system is awesome as well. The dealer gave me a lifetime power train warranty and...... A yeti cooler. Lol. The mpg surprised me actually. The 70mile drive back got me an average of 15.7mpg. not that bad. I still need to take the trip home to AZ from FL so that will tell me a lot more. 37s and AEV wheels down the road.

I never thought I would hear anyone say the interior of a Ram was nicer than a Tundra, sounds like Dodge has stepped up their game.

rkgzx9leftcoast

Congrats on the PW, im in Mesa AZ, will have 37s on in a week or so. I dont get 15.7, but then I have a short drive to work each day.lol

Thank you all. Yeah I thought 16mpg was good from what I read and apparently that didn't even stop me from buying it. I am from the Yuma are.

ripperj

Explorer
That's a lot better than I get (2012 2500 crew) I get under 13. Combo state rds and highway

Sent from my Passport

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman