New Roofrack for Wrangler

Zeero

Adventurer
Ah I see, so it comes with some goodies to, not just the frame, thats not bad...

BUT, as you said, gotta see it in person, and gotta find out the weight capacities....for $500, if it has a good payload, you can't really go wrong.

gpwpat

Adventurer
I looked for more information on this. Couldn't find it. I like it alot better than the congo cage from a visual perspective. it just looks more symetric than the congo cage.

GunnIt

Adventurer
Looks like a good solid rack system.

I have the Congo Cage and basket on my TJ. I was up on top looking at it today and discovered that I have a crack in the tube that is the main support for the front of the rack. It is a crack that surrounds the weld and goes into the tube. Not what I expected for something that costs this much $!

Scott Brady

Founder
Not feeling the love on that one. Tubes are far too big in dia. and there is not a good balance to the JK design. Just my opinion - of course.

Zeero

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
Not feeling the love on that one. Tubes are far too big in dia. and there is not a good balance to the JK design. Just my opinion - of course.

Yeah I gotta agree. This seems for the Mall show type people. People who hit the trail, but want to have the bling to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan