New seat covers for the Sorento...

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
Waterproof! I think it made a night and day difference in the look of the inside. It doesnt look so car like now. I feel like I am in an SUV. After I get it lifted I will add pics of the exterior.

I called Sierra Expeditions to see if I could use their logo. I really like the way it turned out.

Attachments

• 2643493_97.jpg
    2643493_97.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 2643493_96.jpg
    2643493_96.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2643493_95.jpg
    2643493_95.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 2643493_94.jpg
    2643493_94.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 31

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Awesome Adam!!!

What are you thinking for lift? The Old Man Emu lifts are only about 20mm to 30mm... which I think is roughly an inch.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
NewFoundFreedom said:
Waterproof! I think it made a night and day difference in the look of the inside. It doesnt look so car like now. I feel like I am in an SUV. After I get it lifted I will add pics of the exterior.

I called Sierra Expeditions to see if I could use their logo. I really like the way it turned out.

More info on the seat covers please.

These look good; I'd like to know more please.

Thanks

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
I would tell you but it was the worst customer service I have ever had. I am waiting for the rears to come back due to some of the holes being off. I talked to them last week and have not heard back or got shipping info.

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
Lift kit will come soon. I have been holding out due to gas but you have seen it come down so I think its time. I found this today while looking.

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Daystar-187747.htm

I know that Daystar is a good company. What I dont know is if this kit is good. If it is I will do it asap due to being so cheap. I would think I would need to buy shocks also though right? Then it would most likely get to the same price as the OME kit. Although I get an extra inch with this so I am excited at that chance.

chet

island Explorer
I put something similar in an older subaru wagon. although it was struts all the way around. we made 1" strut spacers from alum. and bolted them in. had to get it realigned and it really maxed out the CV's at full droop.

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
On like an outback or what? I have googled and it seems like the Tacoma guys use alot of these. But I wonder with my wheel base what it will be like?

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
Its been a week and I still have not got a shipping number from these guys. If I dont get the rear ones fixed I will have the bank refund me. I will let you know what happens though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears