• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 125

fireball

Explorer
Any details on that build? Lift, sliders, Etc.

Just got an '06 for the wife to DD and it's begging for a lift and some new ko2s!

bgrib75

Any details on that build? Lift, sliders, Etc.

Just got an '06 for the wife to DD and it's begging for a lift and some new ko2s!

Front - Bilstein 5100's set on 4th notch
Rear - Stock 100 series Landcruiser springs
Home built sliders a few weeks ago

bgrib75

How is the ride with the 100 series rear springs? I wish I hadn't thrown mine out now!

View attachment 321644

The Sequoia looks nice. The ride with the 100 springs is a little soft but, I am still running the stock shocks with 175,000 miles. Don't get me wrong they don't ride bad but, I think as soon as I upgrade rear shocks they will ride better.

drobb

Adventurer
Hey bgrib75
How is your gas mileage with the 285s? Any loss in power/ get up and go ? :)

Last edited:

XPLORx4

Adventurer
Looks great, bgrib75! Were the spidertrax spacers required to fit those tires on the stock wheels? I'm looking to put the same tires on my '05.

How did you paint the wheels? That is, did you paint them on the car, off the car, tires mounted or unmounted? Thanks!

bgrib75

Drobb, I am getting around 13-15 running errands, shuttling kids to practices, and etc.. I haven't really had it out on a road trip or anything since I put the 285's on yet. Coming from the Hankook 275's, I can't tell any difference in power. I just installed new plugs and coil packs (been chasing down a slight miss). It seems to be running a lot smoother now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman