**New!!! TJM Yulara Roof Top Tent RTT**

DrtTrac

Brand new, never used 3 person TJM Yulara Roof Top Tent. Purchased 2 months ago and put it together, mounted it once to vehicle and took it off. My plans have changed (bought a travel trailer instead) for my expedition trailer so my loss is your gain. It comes with the 8' x 8' Annex Room as well it's own carrying bag. Full warranty still applies. No TAX!! Price is firm at $1000 cash. Local pick up Only in Gilbert, AZ. Feel free to contact me by text or phone as well once you have PM'd me with your interest. Thanks much!

Details from their website:

Enjoy a hassle-free night's sleep In a TJM Yulara tent!

A Yulara Roof Top Tent is always there --where you are. And it's ready for a comfy night's sleep in just minutes.

You'll be nestled snugly on the 65mm built in high density foam mattress with a great view of the surroundings. Your roof top accommodation will not only get you off the ground, it will also get you away from those annoying leaves, sticks, sand and nocturnal creepy crawlies that can ruin a good night's repose.

You'll also be sleeping secure as all TJM Roof Top Tents and Awnings are made from durable lightweight, waterproof poly cotton material, which with fully screened doors and windows, allow you to get the fresh open air you've come all the way to enjoy.

There's a built in sturdy aluminum ladder that takes you to ground level in a jiffy, where you can relax over a snack and cup of coffee in the shade of an optional TJM Awning.

IT'S NEVER BEEN SO EASY TO SET UP CAMP & RELAX

TJM Yulara tent is so simple, the Yulara can literally be set up within minutes.

YULARA ROOF TOP TENT

Fly: 420D polyester pu2000mm, 100% water proof
Inner: Polyester/cotton 280g/m2 100% water proof canvas
Pole: Aluminium pole 19mm/16mm/1.2mm
Base: Light weight, high strength aluminium base, 120 x 140 x 5cm
Ladder: Extendable aluminium ladder (optional TJM ladder extension also available)
Mattress: 65mm high density foam mattress, 240 x 120cm size; Polyester 50%, cotton 50%
Cover: 1000D water proof and rot proof polyester with PVC coating
Mosquito net fabric: Nylon, fire-resistant

Attachments

• annex.jpg
    annex.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 114
  • closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 117
  • TJM.jpg
    TJM.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 143