New to Mitsubishi

gxgn

Observer
I'm the happy new owner of Dan's Wasabi, a great 1999 Montero. I wanted to properly say hello and introduce myself. I look forward to meet some of the locals, join a few 4x4 clubs and perhaps make some friends.

Let me know if you have some suggestions on a good SoCal offloading club I should join.

Also, if you know a good auto electrician in the area please let me know, I have a few things that need a fix.

Thank you,
George

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image13.jpg
    image13.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 42

howirolla

Campfire Passport
I saw this thing parked out front of a house here in Redmond shortly after it sold the first time, I got excited, then I never saw it again.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
so clean. envious. Local clubs are kinda brand specific, such as Toyota120, SCLR.org, and others, but a few clubs that are more open include "MyJeepRocks" (though it is 99% Jeeps), and the "WayWeGo's" (also mostly Jeeps). Also, check out the "American Adventurist". There is also the Southern California Offroad Explorers, which is an open group, if you are a HAM (they are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socaloffroadexplorers/)

gxgn

Observer
thank you nwoods! I realized when I start looking at Mitsubishi that it will limit the network of peers (LC or Jeeps seem to dominate) but I really liked the look of Pajero and the relative affordability compared to LCs. I don't have a HAM but I found some good advices on the American Adventurist that you mentioned. Very nice pictures you have!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears