http://www.mercedes-g-entdecker.com

Worth a look!

00000001_r2_c8.jpg

00000001_r3_c4.jpg

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Incredible rig and not to be mean...
but once again something setup for only 2 people.
Yeah Yeah I know between payload, the uncommonness of taking your kids (although I would think 4 adult capacity would also be helpful) and size required for a 4 person rig precludes most platforms...
But it still bums me out to look at something uber-cool like this and have to immediately discard it as unworkable for even a 3 person family rig.

Not trying to pick on them, it is amazing and very cool...I am just wishing out loud.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Unclear: Are they only converting new G-Wagens or are they offering restoration and configuration of older models too?

Pete

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
What? Just a regular, off-the-shelf Hi-Lift they carry? No titanium jack with carbon fiber handle like the shovel?

OK, I'm just jealous, that's all :drool: Those vehicles are just as functional as they come, absolutely beautiful. I'd like to develop something that sophisticated for my JK Unlimited.

Viggen

Just here...
Incredible rig and not to be mean...
but once again something setup for only 2 people.

Not trying to pick on them, it is amazing and very cool...I am just wishing out loud.

They put a roof rack there, didnt they? :sombrero:

Im a lurker tying to figure out what to build when Im done with school. Not many choices out there in the diesel persuasion in the US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior