newb family here

armyfamily06

Hey everyone, didnt see a general board for introductions, but since its a family thing i figured what better place than here. My wife and I have always been into the outdoors with me more into the "four wheelin". Aint that how it usually goes, lol. I have a four year old with a condition called 'distal arthrogriposis' so we try and do as much outdoors as we can within his limitations. Just found out that we have another on the way so the future is looking pretty bright. I am a mechanic in the army, currently out of washington right now, just got back from Iraq about 3 weeks ago, and getting ready for a big move to Colorado which I cant wait for. I love this area but i NEED some sunshine :) anyways lookin forward to bein a member here I have been browsin for a couple weeks now and figured I couldnt join a better site with so many like minded people. Lookin forward to learnin from ya'll and sharin some too

Honu

lost on the mainland
welcome ;) and a big thanks for the service !!!!!
and congrats on the new one on the way :)

nbleak21

Adventurer
Welcome! This is a great place to learn about expeditionary travel, share experiences, etc... and you'll even find there are a few service members/veterans that frequent here, too!

Glad to hear about you're growing family... My wife and I are expecting our first in the next couple of weeks! I won't be able to make it back over the pond for my Son's first lights, but looking forward to joining back up with them in the future!

Be sure to post a pic or two of your rig and the mods you've got, or have in mind (or even what you're just looking for in the future!)... us gearheads (91Bravo, here) have to have our fix!

Once again, Welcome to the forum!

SilverBullet

Explorer
Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on the new addtioion as well, but most of all, Thank you for your service!

armyfamily06

well the rig is still in the planning phase as in I am still in the market looking for something to start with right now. The wife has her 04 jeep liberty but its just a lil too small for me. I am currently lookin towards the quad cab tacoma or possibly a quad cab dakota, we will see what happens. once i have it i will post pics for sure tho. keep safe over there nbleak21, my thoughts and prayers are with you. and thank you to everyone for the support on the family addition :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998