Niagara Overland's June Weekend "Expedition" - Video

BrettDez

Overland Explorer
Hey guys,

I just figured I would share the highlight video that was put to music for our June Weekend 'Expedition.' This was the first trip with the new Expedition-Style M101CDN Trailer! A dual country group following 35 miles of trail for 3 Days and 2 nights in the Canadian Shield.

I hope you guys enjoy the video as much as we enjoyed making it!

Note: Sorry for those of you on mobile, Youtube is requiring this to be viewed on a PC, no mobile devices. The go-around is to open up desktop view of youtube on your mobile device and search for Niagara Overland Ardbeg.

Last edited:

Dozilla

Observer
Thank you for posting that up!! Looks like you had a grat time (even with the rain). Wher did you get the trailer? My wife and I are looking to aquire one ourselves. I can't decide if I should buy one of the new Manley or Aventure trailers or buy a old M416 and just fix it up for storage and RTT.

Donny

VegasUnderworld

Adventurer
Great video. Makes me really miss my Wrangler. Thanks for sharing and thanks for using music in the video I didn't have to mute.

BrettDez

Overland Explorer
"music I didn't have to mute" Haha! Thanks!

I love having a good video, let's me relive a great trip while waiting for the next one. Sadly next trip isn't until late August. I'm dieing from the itch to get back out onto a trail and camp!

VegasUnderworld

Adventurer
At least it's not dubstep. What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Saw some great looking fishing spots in your video. When I lived in Florida, I always had a fishing pole in my Jeep because there was always time for fishing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12