Nice $10 Red/White LED camp lighting

Dave in AZ

Camp and Camper Lighting using Red, Amber, and/or soft white, is always desired but hard to find one light that does it all. This one from Harbor Freight is just $10, and has a nice dimmable white, that can be used with any color or alone. It's an easy solution that lets you choose any combo desired. For $10, when it eventually breaks like all LED strips, you won't feel bad ;)

The red/white lights that Alu-Cab uses are the classic, but very expensive from their dealers. I've found another really nice red and white LED lightbar for use inside my Tune M1 Camper, will post a video showing that higher quality lightbar later. This is just a nice light solution to light the ground around camp.

Dave in AZ

Ok, here is the higher quality lightbar for inside camper. This is similar to the Alu-Cab red/white light, I like this one a lot for installing a single light in camper that will do red or white, instead of two lights.

This is the 12", they also have a 20" version. Amazon link is in the video description.

I am using 3 of these in a series in my Tune M1 Camper, one at the top of each gull-wing door and also rear hatch. You can wire them all in series to one circuit, then turn all on at once or individual control.

Dave in AZ

$25 locally for me for the HF tape
Hmm, I guess I did get it on one of their sales, because it was in an email with good price. Plus I'm like a HF Premier Big Wig Superdude or such, lol. So I get good discounts, all those 50% off coupons etc.

$25 starts to be a bit spendy for a light tape you know is gonna break. But better than Amazon, you can always walk back into HF with it.

Reactions: plh

plh

Explorer
Hmm, I guess I did get it on one of their sales, because it was in an email with good price. Plus I'm like a HF Premier Big Wig Superdude or such, lol. So I get good discounts, all those 50% off coupons etc.

$25 starts to be a bit spendy for a light tape you know is gonna break. But better than Amazon, you can always walk back into HF with it.
I found a similar one on Amazon for $10 and ordered it. I'll report back. The Amazon return spot for me is 12 miles closer to my house than HF. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior