Nice design from Oz

Chucaro

Adventurer
Traverlander have a very nice design which can be used on the tray of the vehicle or in a trailer.
The trailer "Geo Convert" is is very nice with lots of features
The Envron FC2 would go very nice on the back of a Land Rover or a Toyota

GEOLG1.jpg

ESCLG1.jpg

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Have things changed that much at home? It appears that this has become a boom industry in the 10+ years I have been in the US. I remember just doing a swag in the back of the ute or truck. I love the trailers and ute bed designs I keep seeing. I like the Swag Man trailer made up on the north side in Brisbane.

Maybe it's getting to be time to come home and see the red country again !!
I think the red dust stays in your blood for life. I can remember installing the phone at the Hungerford Pub, a few too many drinks at the Nockatunga Pub, being a little drunk at the Stonehenge B&S, had a Berger named after me at the cafe in Bollon. Good memories from three years of remote service work for the big T.

Cheers and Beers mate and please keep posting the great Aussie gear the trip reports !!!

Chucaro

Adventurer
Yes mate things are getting sofisticated here with the baby boomers start looking our country.
We have some more nice slide on campers like the Trayon, the Innovan,and the Piggy Back from Bundaberg among heaps more .
Did you have a look the Ultimate trailer?

Yes, it would be better if you come down here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior