Nikon-Nikkor Prime Lenses for Sale for DSLRs

SwiCago

Observer
Up for sale is a nice arsenal of fast Nikon Nikkor prime lenses. These are lenses for photographers that want to step up to the next level and enjoy more possibilities, then their current lenses allow.
These lenses are in great condition, I bought these new as USA version(2+yr warranty left), no greymarket or refurbs here. The glass protected by filters, always stored carefully and housed in a smoke free environment. All lenses will come with their original box, papers and accessories(except the last non-prime lens, came from a kit). I have priced these lenses very competitively. You might be able to find these lenses else where for maybe a few dollars less, but chances are they are damaged, scratched, missing accessories or have fungus growing inside the glass.
Images below.
Lenses located in Steger, IL 60475, USA ... PM for any questions.

SOLD - Nikon Nikkor 17mm-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX Autofocus Zoom Lens

$700 - Nikon Nikkor 12mm-24mm f/4.0G ED-IF AF-S DX Wide-Angle Zoom Lens

$550 - Nikon Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED-IF DX Autofocus Fisheye Lens
>Buy the above three and I'll ship them absolutely free

Not a prime lens, but still a nice light weight all rounder.
SOLD - Nikon Nikkor 18mm-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED IF AF-S DX Wide Angle Autofocus Zoom Lens

Nikon 17mm - 55mm f/2.8G
web_Lenses_04-17-55zoomLens_1.jpg

web_Lenses_05-17-55zoomLens_2.jpg

web_Lenses_06-17-55zoomLens_3.jpg

Nikon 12mm - 24mm f/4.0G
web_Lenses_07-wide-agnle-lot_1.jpg

web_Lenses_08-wide-agnle-lot_2.jpg

web_Lenses_09-wide-agnle-lot_3.jpg

Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G
web_Lenses_01-Fisheye-lot_1.jpg

web_Lenses_02-Fisheye-lot_2.jpg

web_Lenses_03-Fisheye-lot_3.jpg

Nikon 18mm - 70mm f/3.5-4.5G
web_Lenses_10-18-70zoomlens_1.jpg

web_Lenses_11-18-70zoomlens_2.jpg

web_Lenses_12-18-70zoomlens_3.jpg

All four lenses
web_Lenses_13-whole-lot.jpg

Thanks for looking....
-AL

Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
That is an excellent price on the 17-55mm f/2.8. That is also an excellent lens for a DX camera. I paid over $1300 for mine new. So, that's a great deal.

BTW, the definition of a prime lens. As an example, the 10.5mm f/2.8 is a prime lens.

SwiCago

Observer
That is an excellent price on the 17-55mm f/2.8. That is also an excellent lens for a DX camera. I paid over $1300 for mine new. So, that's a great deal.

BTW, the definition of a prime lens. As an example, the 10.5mm f/2.8 is a prime lens.

The definition is correct, however zoom lenses with a constant aperture through out the entire focal length are also sometimes called prime.

And yes, the 17-55 is priced very competitively and is an awesome upgrade for any DX camera body.
The fisheye as well, since it has only seen about 100 shots.

Wander

Expedition Leader
Moving to full frame (FX) ?

The 17-55 f2.8 is very tempting but I'm more tempted by the D700 and so I'm saving up for that. Nice collection-all that is missing is the 70-200 f2.8 VR

SwiCago

Observer
Moving to full frame (FX) ?

The 17-55 f2.8 is very tempting but I'm more tempted by the D700 and so I'm saving up for that. Nice collection-all that is missing is the 70-200 f2.8 VR

Yes, I just bought a D700 and replaced all the DX lenses. I am keeping the 70-200 because it is already FX capable :)

The 17-55 is an awesome lens that will give you great results and chances are, you can sell if for nearly no loss at all, since I already priced it so low.
I see the same lens in the same condition go for $1000+ and the fisheye goes for about $100 more in its condition(mint)

I don't really need the cash right now, so I didn't mind pricing them lower then what they are really worth. I figured if I can help someone get a smoking deal for a passion that lots of us love, that in itself is worth more then asking top dollar.

jham

Adventurer
How many shots through the 18-70? Does it have any warranty paperwork and is it still covered? Purchase date?

I'll probably take it, pending these things.

SwiCago

Observer
How many shots through the 18-70? Does it have any warranty paperwork and is it still covered? Purchase date?

Shots: I would have to guess no more then 1000. It was part of a D70 kit that was upgraded very quick with a D200 and a sigma lens. I converted the D70 into IR only and just used the sigma lens, when it was not on the D200.

Paperwork: It was part of a kit, so the papers I have are for the kit. I am sure the lens has its own papers, but no special box. I don't think it has any warranty left on it, I'd have to check. If it is any consolation, it has sat the last 3-4yrs untouched in a closet.
I priced it low exactly for these reasons. Let me know, because I am getting a lot of hits on craigslist for it and a few are trying to find a day to commit on.

SwiCago

Observer

Ok, I checked the D70 kit and see that it is in theory out of warranty. However, I never sent in the warranty card for this lens. So, I still have all the original papers and plastic wrapping that came with this lens.
To reiterate my prior message, this lens probably only has about 1000 shots on it and was dry stored in a closet for the last 3-4yrs.

To anyone who was interested in the 17-55, it sold this afternoon at asking price. The guy was ecstatic about its condition. I am not lying, all these lenses are in MINT condition. The fisheye has less then 100 shots on it and the wide angle was only used for scenic events.

SwiCago

Observer
How much to ship to 24502? I think I'll take it.
FlatRate Box with insurance and delivery confirm is $14.15
NonFlatRate with insurance and delivery confirm with full weight(packaging incl.) ~3lbs is $10.95

I think it would cost no more then $10 for 3 day priority, insurance and confirm.
I'll make you a deal, if it cost more the $10 to send it to you, I'll eat that cost.
So total $200 for the Nikon 18mm - 70mm f/3.5-4.5G. If that works for you, send me a PM and I'll give you my paypal details. If it is paid today, I'll have my wife send it off or you today, else early in the morning tomorrow.

-AL

jham

Adventurer
FlatRate Box with insurance and delivery confirm is $14.15
NonFlatRate with insurance and delivery confirm with full weight(packaging incl.) ~3lbs is $10.95

I think it would cost no more then $10 for 3 day priority, insurance and confirm.
I'll make you a deal, if it cost more the $10 to send it to you, I'll eat that cost.
So total $200 for the Nikon 18mm - 70mm f/3.5-4.5G. If that works for you, send me a PM and I'll give you my paypal details. If it is paid today, I'll have my wife send it off or you today, else early in the morning tomorrow.

-AL

consider it sold. will PM you to get paypal info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78