Nismo in Mexico- destination Puerto Vallarta

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
datrupr said:
This sounds like an awesome trip! I was just in PV in July and it is a beautiful place. I was also where the helicopter is. It was left there from when they filmed the movie "Predator". Not all that spectacular to see (when you see it you will know what I mean), it is in a very touristy spot, but if you get the chance, take the Zip Line tour through the jungle........ It is awesome!!!!

I agree!
However it is not that bad, plus I was waiting or hoping to see mud.:smiley_drive:

OnTheTrail

Observer
Here are some pictures from La Feria San Marcos in Aguascalientes 2005.

In front of the old chuch
DSC00953.jpg

At the bullfight in the big modern bullfighting arena. The cold corona's didn't stop comming!
DSC00968.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

This picture was taken at 4am and there were still thousands of people in the steet! What a crazy night! The stories I have to tell:Wow1:
DSC01003.jpg

OnTheTrail

Observer
Thanks. We left the bullfight early. One of the girls we were with started crying and she wanted to leave. Sorry if I'm highjacking your thread.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
OnTheTrail said:
Thanks. We left the bullfight early. One of the girls we were with started crying and she wanted to leave. Sorry if I'm highjacking your thread.

Not at all I think we all learn from this great area!

I was planning on taking the road thru Aguascalientes, however we wanted more action the the toll roads so we took on the Sierra Madre!:wavey:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
OnTheTrail said:
I have also taken this trip many times but have never been the driver. My parents are from a small town about 45 min. from Jalpa. Once a year they drive down and relax for a month.

Zacatecas is a beautiful city. We rode the teleferico and took the tour of the Mina del Eden. Many great museums and Cathedrals. Aguascalientes has a pretty huge Fair in April its an all night and day party and some pretty intense bullfighting. I'll be down there for a week in May.

May bullfiging! I may go to Aguascalientes in May!:rolleyes:

OnTheTrail

Observer
Definitley check it out. Look on the web for the dates that it runs. I'll be down there with my parents the first week of May. I Don't think there will be time this year to go to the fair.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
... and here are the last part of the pictures in Puerto Vallarta.

This is in the Eden ( helicopter from the movie PREDATOR)

Canopy training

Water falls run off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears