Nissan introduces the NV2500 work truck

tacomadave

Adventurer
I heard about these vans a while back. I wish Nissan would sell a short wheelbase and 4x4 version. That would make a great camper conversion.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Why always the mention of Cummings when discussing Nissan vehicles? Doesn't Nissan itself already have capable diesel engines from both its automotive and heavy truck divisions?
Does Nissan even HAVE a heavy truk Division??? I know the Patrol Diesels won't cut it for a large HD truck.. Maybe the 2500, but AFAIK Nissan doesn't make an HD truck... The Titan is a 1500 at best. Maybe I'm wrong, Doesn Nissan own some part of a company like Subaru in related to Fuji Heavy Industries???

I thought Nissan was partnered with Renault elswhere in the world. I belive Renault makes a Comercial Grade truck for the rest of thea planet.

OT, but how sad is it that in this global economy and world we live in that the US still see's it's self in such a sepratist manner. "NO, what is good enough for the roads of Europe can't possibly be OK here" (as in we cant NONE of the cool trucks the rest of the world gets) ...

Back to the 2500 talk.

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78