Nissan Photos - post your's

Have you thought about something like this instead

http://3mauto.com/paint-defender-spray-film.html or http://www.armorall.com/product-types/custom-shield/

Don't have any first hand experience with either but looks promising.

I personally consider those to be like plastidip. I think it will be a little too tough to do it like that. I prefer these magnetic sheets.

Maybe I should post that my thread on here. I am sure atleast one person may do the same, even if others don't wish to do it. It is just saring something I have done on my truck, just as people share things on the forums and not everyone can approve of what everyone does to their cars. But I think this will be helpful.

Well, I will find out after my trip before I draw a conclusion.

JorJ

Observer
The White Wolf...

cariera_greci_desupra_norilor_24.jpg

and the Free Spirit...

cariera_greci_desupra_norilor_25.jpg

Story and all photos on WILDSTATE.

maXTERRA

Adventurer
^^^Following the transcontinental railroad almost to Nevada for an overnight run with about 30 rigs from expeditionutah.

Last pic is right by the bonneville salt flats at wendover where we got back on pavement to head back home. Just a little muddy...

richard310

pew pew
^^^Following the transcontinental railroad almost to Nevada for an overnight run with about 30 rigs from expeditionutah.

Last pic is right by the bonneville salt flats at wendover where we got back on pavement to head back home. Just a little muddy...

That sounds like a pretty cool overnighter trip. Makes me want to just drive up there to attend one of your guys' trips.

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
My VK56-powered Patrol is on its way back to Salalah, Dhofar, Oman. It's been away since May 2014. The tuner said it showed 411hp at the crank. We'll pull the engine out again and change head gaskets and tighten things up. We might order a custom crankcase from Australia to clear out for the front shaft. Performance oil pumps should be fitted before we make the rev limiter back from 5,500rpm to 6200rpm.

rJCN1p.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior