Nissan Photos - post your's

ShoxX

Observer
New here, my X a couple years ago.

l_348e5a4eef42854fa64fb83af7701c4d.jpg

TNxterra

Observer
Here is my '06 x. Too bad I haven't done more mods, but I have a few ideas....

Attachments

• 627.JPG
    627.JPG
    883 KB · Views: 67

mauricio_28

Adventurer
Sumba is indeed a very interesting place from a cultural perspective, and it has beaches to die for. Here are two more Navara-in-Sumba pix:

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

Strizzo

Explorer
here's my minivan:
.com/albums/vv19/alexrex20/DSC07891.jpg[/IMG]

DSC07933.jpg

no action shots because i don't have any friends to take pics for me.

hey! i have the same problem, and i'm just south of you. where do you wheel at? i've only been up to spring creek once so far, only had the truck for about 6 weeks now.

IMG_6047_small.JPG

alexrex20

Explorer
hey! i have the same problem, and i'm just south of you. where do you wheel at? i've only been up to spring creek once so far, only had the truck for about 6 weeks now.

IMG_6047_small.JPG

hehe, there aren't many places to legally wheel around houston. there's General Sam's in Huntsville, and as you get further away from houston: Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch (Bryan), Shiloh Ridge (Alto), Barnwell Mountain (Gilmer), Katemcy Rocks (Mason, reopen in February '10), Trees Ranch (Leakey), and the list goes on and on. everything is far in texas, so prepare for a road trip if you want to go wheeling.

check out Texas Nissan Off Road for more info on our monthly get-togethers, wheelin' trips, and info on where to wheel.

DSC01316.jpg

HPIM2425.jpg

Strizzo

Explorer
cool, thanks. i've read about those places, i was kinda hoping you knew of a place closer i hadn't heard of. I'll have to join tno and come out to some get togethers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears