Nissan Photos - post your's

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
^^^^ All of the rigs on this page!
Looking good, BTW you to should meet up for a Christmas card photo shoot, red and white for the holidays. :ylsmoke:!

IrishXJ

Observer
All you kids and your neat lifts and fancy tires.

Go stock or go home.

IMG_0307.jpg

... I sure wish I could afford a nice, new shiny set of tires ...

edsd90

Observer
Seeing Stoic's photo taken in Dedeckera Canyon, and posted a couple days ago, has inspired me to finally post a shot of my Nissan. My photo was shot at the same spot on March 28. I was leading a group of Defenders, two D90s and a 110 from the Pacific Coast Rover Club. I also have a D90, but doing a 2000+ mile round trip in my Frontier is much more comfortable than the D90, and it's more than capable of anything Death Valley can throw at it. For overlanding, it's my favorite rig.

DSC00532.jpg

Last edited:

edsd90

Observer
To illustrate why I like the Frontier for overlanding, here is a shot that shows the convenience of my roof-top tent mounted to the the pick up bed rails. The tailgate makes for a great kitchen area, and can be covered with a small awning if it rains.
This shot was taken up a short side road, overlooking Hidden Valley, with the sun just having set and the full moon just rising to the east.

DSC00424.jpg

roninjiro

Explorer
I was leading a group of Defenders, two D90s and a 110 from the Pacific Coast Rover Club. I also have a D90, but doing a 2000+ mile round trip in my Frontier is much more comfortable than the D90, and it's more than capable of anything Death Valley can throw at it. For overlanding, it's my favorite rig.

View attachment 157645

Hearing that from you makes me proud and glad I purchased my frontier instead of a defender. (I still love the everything the defender stands for though)

mike r

Adventurer
Seeing Stoic's photo taken in Dedeckera Canyon, and posted a couple days ago, has inspired me to finally post a shot of my Nissan. My photo was shot at the same spot on March 28. I was leading a group of Defenders, two D90s and a 110 from the Pacific Coast Rover Club. I also have a D90, but doing a 2000+ mile round trip in my Frontier is much more comfortable than the D90, and it's more than capable of anything Death Valley can throw at it. For overlanding, it's my favorite rig.

View attachment 157645

I would still like to get out with you sometime Ed

edsd90

Observer
I would still like to get out with you sometime Ed

Mike - You probably still have my contact info, so stay in touch. We could certainly put together a 2-3 day run east of the Cascades, probably do some of the OBDR trail. And hopefully we could get David Shourd to join us as well.
Ed

mastersryan

Adventurer
my first post here on this site. But here is my mostly stock 01 pathfinder 4x4. Still waiting for my AC lift to arrive.

photo_zps6bfd5349.jpg

photo6_zpsb7a30839.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78