Nissan Photos - post your's

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
My Xterra Ivan as he sits now.

Mods so far....
Skid plate's,sliders,2" body lift,33" MT tires,Lokka front locker,removed rear sway bar.

I have this for suspension lift but waiting til I get the shocks.

9egyjara.jpg

The day I bought it, will modify as time, money, and wife will allow.

2003 Nissan Xterra 4wd (US Vehicle)
2005 Mitsubishi Montero 4wd (Haiti Vehicle)

ONCEBITN

i have havnt gotten to much into the build yet but here is the truck as it sits, i cleaned and polished her up, used some saddle butter and did all my seats, i did a 8khid for headlights and hid foglights, also custom exhaust and resonator delete, also deleted the airbox resonator and ditched the non function running boards. and yes thats our blue 2014 Frontier

Blain

Adventurer
Kammerdiner? Was just there two weeks ago
Yup! Spent all day on it too. We encountered 3 downed trees blocking the trail, hence the Axe and Towstrap wrapped around the bars on the truck. One of my favorite trails!

Man I'm with Wreckdiver, you 'Troll guys can suck it ... ;) ... :drool: ... only 'cause I'll never get one at a reasonable cost here in the States, especially a double-cab "Ute", and really I'm just jealous not actually mad.

Blain can stay though, he's cool. 'Sup Blain.

Haha, Whats up!??!?

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Yup! Spent all day on it too. We encountered 3 downed trees blocking the trail, hence the Axe and Towstrap wrapped around the bars on the truck. One of my favorite trails!

Haha, Whats up!??!?

Will have to hit it for sure next time!!

We had assumed the water would be really high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998