Nissan Photos - post your's

Camelfilter

Explorer
where did you get the little tent, Hatch cover? looks perfect for camping

+1.

That would be a nice feature for my Flip pack to quickly have some bug free extra room.

As it is now I have an "extra room" for my awning, it's reasonably fast to set-up (like 5 minutes). The down sides to it are that it's not as weather proof as I'd like (I had to do major cutting for it to fit over my window/tailgate + packed up it takes a lot of space (an entire large rubbermade bin).

Upside to my add-a room is the extra privacy space (porta-poti/shower). I'm now thinking that a setup like armyRobs above will work better for me. If I need a shower & theres folks around I could deploy one of those mini portable outhouses (which I have, but haven't used).

Lerch641

2014-11-10%2016.49.21_zpsex4fvxrs.jpg

Just some playtime after work.

steve c

Adventurer
Danny I gotta join you guys next time. Hopefully I can get in on the Mojave Road trip.

You're on the waiting list, right? It's like 6 months away and a lot of things tend to happen in such a time span.
Historically, people drop out. Just have some cash set aside for a long weekend when it starts getting closer

richard310

pew pew
You're on the waiting list, right? It's like 6 months away and a lot of things tend to happen in such a time span.
Historically, people drop out. Just have some cash set aside for a long weekend when it starts getting closer

Yep I figured so with a 6 month wait duration. I'm planning on it since it's around Spring time so it should be beautiful out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger