Nissan Photos - post your's

outback97

Adventurer
10947303_1545435655705969_6519402833713338432_n.jpg

Wow, beautiful!

E.J.

Explorer
DSCN6870.JPG

Went and did a little campsite reconnaissance just south of Eureka Springs today. Beautiful area but all of the unimproved roads are seasonal and this is closed gate season.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
EJ, you have a beautiful Frontier. We need more pics of that thing. I've always thought they looked cool with a softopper.

Tracer-X, cool pic! I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves winter camping.

Pipeline, you're kind of making me want a Terrano!

E.J.

Explorer
That Terrano is the car my old Subaru wanted to be, wish we got those over here.

Wreckdriver, now that I have all of the baseline stuff done I'll start a build journal. I've got some fun parts on the way from Indiana and Australia :smiley_drive:

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
That Terrano is the car my old Subaru wanted to be, wish we got those over here.

Wreckdriver, now that I have all of the baseline stuff done I'll start a build journal. I've got some fun parts on the way from Indiana and Australia :smiley_drive:

Ooooh parts from OZ! Whatchya getting? :D

E.J.

Explorer
Snorkel that isn't $400 (getting shipped from OZ, pretty sure it's from China):snorkel: Sliders coming from Indiana. Going to do the suspension pretty soon too, still trying to decide which set up. Will either be nisstech coilovers/OME rear springs or full OME.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman