8586596245da4fb9f7dd2d6380eeb9ba.jpg
2edba314e18dfa122c0563ae3e593afc.jpg
88ca9f26d695c23fa93d5994ee23ed54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubens

My PATROL from España :smiley_drive:
150621045237109958.jpg

Nissan nice, I'll see all...
I like the Xterra! In Europe it is not sold.

Mr.510

Real Pathies have two doors! :) This is my '88 Pathfinder wheeler, known as the "RacePathy".

2012-03-25_13-48-21_164.jpg

It's powered by a 10.3:1 VG34 with headers and 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless exhaust. Makes about 210hp at the crank but is built for stump pulling torque with the stock, highly restrictive TBI fuel injection retained for this purpose. It's got a heavy duty '01 Xterra automatic with 26k Hayden cooler. The rear is currently a spool but I recently got an ARB air locker to replace it. The front is a Nismo clutch type LSD. 4.625 gears. No sway bars. HB manual locking hubs. Idler brace. Spherical bearings in the compression rod pivots. 22 inches of rear wheel travel with passive air-assisted articulation. 33x10.5 Swamper Radials for the trail, 33x10.5 BFG Street Terrain KOs for tarmac and other easy stuff.

2011-11-09_15-09-01_477.jpg

2012-03-26_17-21-24_422.jpg

2012-01-07_10-38-54_435.jpg

I really should find time to write a build thread....

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
Wow, a few older rigs, and gotta love the Patrols! Yo, Avocado! I definitely giva ya props on the VG34! I'd love to do that one day!
Running a 2003 S/C MT Xterra and a 2001 Frontier converted into/for an expedition trailer. I don't have an update pic, the truck's been off the road since April; tire shop tore a bead on a tire putting them on new Desert Runners I got last year and got powder coated black, and I'm not allowed to drive on my studded winter tires after April. Goodyear MT/R Kevlar (running 32's, figured to upgrade to 33's) were backordered until June, and as of this week, now September in either size....I'll be swapping to the 4 tires that the Frontier came with until MT/Rs arrive so I can use her for the summer, and the trailer will be getting the old 32" MT/R. Took the time do replace the rotted out lower rad support while she was off the road. Also replace the rad cause I realized after 6 years of ownership she didn't have the right (N/A) radiator.
The truck's running a 2" BL, SLR UCA's, Revolver rear shackles with military wrapped leafs and inboard shocks. DT headers with a 2.5" exhaust, Volant intake with a TerranoII diesel snorkel. Custom rear steel bumper and custom reinforced/modified brush guard. Shrock sliders and skids except I'm missing the fuel tank, UB Skidderz and even a forward leaf spring hanger transition skid. Dual batteries on a 165amp marine alternator. Winch was removed since it was seized last year and I haven't replaced it yet. Since I can't drive my truck (and the trailer project kinda sprung up and quick), I haven't bothered to replace it yet. Installed heating pads in the front and rear seats and have only modded the drivers mirror to heated at the moment. Currently making a Canadian-Edition Xterra ;)
The Frontier was bought in November, was suppose to be running but the starter kicked the bucket weeks before I was suppose to pick it up, but didn't bother me none, that's what's CAA is for. Was stripped, the rear was rolling as a trailer during March break, and the rest was either scrapped and I kept what was good. However I got send out on a course at the beginning of June so trailer work had halted (and messed up all my summer plans). I'm away from home until September, which really puts a bind on things, but I plan to bring her down and do the best I can working on her in the parking lot on base and at the auto club, but I'll be limited in what I can do now. I gotta head up for a few days to move come July1st, so I'll have the time I need to get her rolling, she's like 95% there to get back on the road, but as a project, there's still much to do! Running the stock axle and the Old-man Emu suspension that cam with the truck at the moment, reinstalled the fuel tank and the current big job is the lifting top that will support the RTT. I have a water tank that has arrive this week that will sit opposite of the fuel tank along with a propane hot water/shower. A storage box up front (there the 2nd spare tire sits for the moment) with batteries still needs to be made.
cIqjNGg.jpg

oN2pDGp.jpg

8EK0eTy.jpg

l41A2re.jpg

y84HvPp.jpg

z03RPo0.jpg

Last edited:

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
Went kayaking up in Northern Michigan over the weekend. First we went to a Winery's Grand Opening and had to park in their overflow parking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger