Nissan Photos - post your's

newmexflippacker

fittingthefly2.jpg

Mine is an oldie...but has very low mileage for its age... 142K its a 1986 hardbody 4x4 6 cyl. Acquired it from our next door neighbors, the original owners...it had 99K on it when I bought it for $800...it was the deal of the century!

Gpzguy

OK, I'll play

I don't have very many pictures... these are all old. My 2008 Xterra SE takes me where I want to go... anytime, anywhere.

Kayak surfing

033.jpg

Mountain biking

taylorflatriver.jpg

Camping and biking

6700_1174677083231_1117172272_30524.jpg

My 'expedition' setup

bikesandtrailer2.jpg

As my truck looks today

img019-1.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Last edited:
even the event organizer (for the Land Rover group) was a prick - unsurprisingly. i was under Rick's truck, pulling out the tbar, and as he drove by, he slowed down to talk. most people would've offered help or tools, but he slowed down just to tell us, "Cool, that's one more thing for us to pull out!"

what a prick! it's about par for the course for most of the land rover owners i've met.[/QUOTE]

I live in north Arkansas about 4 miles from the White River where I fish alot. Last summer I was pulling my boat down the back roads to the launch site when a leaf spring broke on the trailer, luckily I was going slow so I was able to stop without disaster. I was about 100 yards from the entrance to a gated cabin area where some rich guy bought some riverfront property, built some nice log houses and sold them to people from other locations. Anyway as I worked juryriggin the axle to the frame with c clamps 2 or 3 people came and went from the gated area, none of which even slowed to offer nothin. Just goes to show they were'nt from around here, I didn't even have cell coverage, been nice to use one of there phones, but anyway got it rigged, crawled back home by dark. I think workin class folk are better people than those sacks with the money anyway. Have a drink on me!

Home Skillet

Observer
Titan with Camper

Here is a picture of the old setup........

And then the new setup (still in the process of being built).

Home Skillet

Attachments

• IMG_4055.jpg
    IMG_4055.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 40

justaddmtns

Observer
even the event organizer (for the Land Rover group) was a prick - unsurprisingly...

what a prick! it's about par for the course for most of the land rover owners i've met.

Really? I've met all sorts on the trail and off. In all sorts of situations. Categorically speaking, there are good folks and then there is everybody else.

Jerks drive many different marques. Easy on the LR guys.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
fittingthefly2.jpg

Mine is an oldie...but has very low mileage for its age... 142K its a 1986 hardbody 4x4 6 cyl. Acquired it from our next door neighbors, the original owners...it had 99K on it when I bought it for $800...it was the deal of the century!
Sweet old HB mate. "deal of the century" doesn't even seem to do it ...a 4wd , IMO, is worth 500 even if it's not running/drivable... for 800, to get a running drivable (not to mention a NICE looking body/drivetrain) HB is a STEAL. Some guys have all the luck ;) I can't complain, I got my 4Runner for a song so... Love the Flippac too, wish I had the time and money to try to fit one of those on my rig, they're SO perfect for what I need. Glad to see those old trucks getting some love.

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78