Nitro Street Billet 9" now available!

nitro-gear

Supporting Sponsor - Differential & Axle Parts
Nitro Street Billet 9" now available!

PvEfwlkl.jpg

Machined in the USA from 6061T6 Billet aluminum with 7075 alloy bearing caps, featuring a load bolt for extreme resistance to deflection, high strength cap studs and designed to accept standard Nitro 9 inch ring and pinion sets and differentials. These will also accept a 10 inch pro-gear set using a different pinion support.

This third member sets the standard for strength, style and durability all while weighing in at 20-30% less than a comparable nodular iron case. It is pictured running a Nitro 3.70 gear set, Nitro torsen style limited slip differential and solid spacer with a forged 1350 yoke. This combo professionally assembled retails for about $2500.00 ready to ship. Other ratios and diffs available.

Call 866 349 6801 to request a quote on a combo that works for your ride!

6Xk9TiDl.jpg

gg3fV6xl.jpg

nitro-gear

Thinking about building a 9 inch axle? Check out this video highlighting the difference between aftermarket units such as the NITRO billet 9" and the stock housing.

g79ZqRk.jpg

nitro-gear

A pair of our USA made billet thirds headed out to the door for an Ultra4 build!

7bZlq3Gl.jpg

Stryder106

Explorer
That's a really nice piece of work. Wish I could have found someone in my backyard who sold and installed your stuff as it was my preference, but ended up getting G2.

nitro-gear

That's a really nice piece of work. Wish I could have found someone in my backyard who sold and installed your stuff as it was my preference, but ended up getting G2.

Sorry about that, we can work on finding you someone local in the future if you need some more work done. Give us a call or shoot us an email.

nitro-gear

The NITRO Billet 9" was on display at the PRI show this last weekend! These are Made in the USA, stronger, and lighter than a traditional 3rd member. If you know someone who is building a street rod or a truck with 9 inch axles, let them know about these!

jSt7Qvgl.jpg

gr4LKqJl.jpg

nitro-gear

Have you seen the USA made Nitro 9 inch billet aluminum diff assemblies? We stock all the parts shown or can build a complete assembly to your specs quickly and professionally. Ideal for street or race cars with extreme strength and incredible looks. You can check them out online or call 866-349-6801 to speak with one of our diff experts.

kQe4uWxl.jpg

nitro-gear

Going racing?

We stock the parts to build you the same Billet Nitro Pro rear 3rd member that turns the big tires on the Street Beast. Call us today to get a quote for a diff for anything from full race to your weekend warrior/daily driver.

nitro-gear

Ever wondered what the difference is between a 9 inch gear and the Pro Series 10 inch gears? Check out this great article about the Pro 10" Ford.

Note the much smaller diameter pinion shaft on the OE style 9 inch gear and greatly reduced tooth size compared with the 10″ pro gear on the right.

xTqi9bjl.jpg

You can find all the Pro Series gears we stock, HERE. If you have any questions you can email us at info@justdifferentials.com or call us at 866 349 6801.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior