Norcal Iron Mt. Run.

joetaco

Went with a few Norcal people on Saturday 1/19/08 to Iron Mt. for a good time.

ironmttr6.jpg

ironmt2ui6.jpg

ironmt3ht8.jpg

ironmt5ck4.jpg

ironmt6se5.jpg

adventure5fe8.jpg

adventure11jz3.jpg

adventure10vd0.jpg

More pics to come.

(I just joined expedition, and wow, i'm impressed, you guy have a ton of smilies and cool ones too :bowdown: )

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
We needed pic's of your rig blasting pass and through the SAS hot tubs, Tacoma's rule.:smiley_drive:

Last edited:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :wings:

When my 4Runner grows up.....I want it to look like that!

But ONLY if I can get rid of the 3.0............!:Mechanic:

joetaco

CYi5 said:
Nice pics Joey, what kind of camera do you have?

Camera?

I'm using the new "Canon Gold Digger" with the new 'Canon Gimme Yo' Money" lens. ha.

I got the Canon 30d in combination with the Canon 17-55mm IS USM. My gear is wreaking havoc on my truck funds. :(

joetaco

taco chaser said:
We needed pic's of your rig blasting passed and through the SAS hot tubs, Tacoma's rule.:smiley_drive:

ha. i'll pass on that. i'll post up some pictures of my rig in a bit. my rig looks like a hunk of junk sitting next to all the others. that's pretty much why i don't care much for pictures of my rig. i have enough driveway shots :luxhello:

i'm happy with how my rig handed out there though. IFS ain't bad, but i'm definately looking forward to a SA :). tacomas rule!:26_7_2:

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
stevenmd said:
Where is Iron Mt.?
Iron Mountain rd spans between CA hwy 50 and hwy 88 and dumps out at what used to be a operational ski resort about 15 years ago on hwy 88 called Iron Mountain. It's paved road in the summer but unplowed deep snow in the winter.

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
Nah, I still wanna get some. I can't find any local that will work, plus I am at a crossroad to run 35's or 37's.

Dylan

spressomon

Expedition Leader
CaliCruiser said:
Nah, I still wanna get some. I can't find any local that will work, plus I am at a crossroad to run 35's or 37's.

Dylan

Uh oh...37's now...then you'll want to regear again ;-) Just curious: What trails have you done where you thought 37's would have been that much better? Your rig with 35's seems perfect to me! That's not to say 37's wouldn't have the look...ah what the heck: Just do it :drool: Besides I am curious to know if the stock axles/diffs can take 37's ;-) (Just in case I decide to fulfill my dream of having a 60 someday :jumping:)

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
I bought a set of chains today! Next time I'll use them.

Dan- I think that 35's suit me pretty well, for the trails I do. Rubithon is on the list this year however. . . 35's are about the limit for stock stuff so If I do 37's it's going to get Longfields, ARB locker up front and 4340 Chromo axles in the rear. Plus 37 14.5s are so much cooler than 35 12.5s :friday:

Dylan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior