Norcold 3-Way Fridge 1.7 cf

Kya

Adventurer
Fridge came out of an 07 Four Wheel Camper Eagle about 5 years ago. Works fine. Make any offer, or just pay shipping. Located in Eagle, CO. We are moving in a few weeks and cleaning out the garage.
AF704D58-46FF-4A37-8A56-E4489D5807C8.jpeg

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
My camper van had one of those. Model 323. Was maybe 30 y.o. when it finally failed and I replaced with a 12v unit.

No fancy control board to fail. Temp controlled by setting the pilot light to low or high. On low mine ran 10 weeks on a 5g tank of propane, which also included cooking 3 squares a day. On high, 5 weeks, but I only set it to high during the hottest part of summer or else it would freeze stuff.

Mine was subjected to many many off-camber situations and never had any issues. Only failures were a door gasket that got a little loose (glue fixed it) and a failed $5 thermocouple for the pilot light.

Draws 11a running on 12v so I never did that except for annual inspection.

If I didn't already have 2 12v fridges the same size, I'd take it in a heartbeat and gladly pay shipping.

hchdg

Fridge came out of an 07 Four Wheel Camper Eagle about 5 years ago. Works fine. Make any offer, or just pay shipping. Located in Eagle, CO. We are moving in a few weeks and cleaning out the garage.
View attachment 535039
Can you provide some dimensions? I'll be in Summit County in Two weeks and can probably pick it up if the dimensions work out.

Thank You,

Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears