Norcold 60L, Seattle area

Staggrlee

Observer
Works excellent. Clean inside and out with the odd ding/scratch. 12V is either direct-wire or 12V cigarette lighter socket compatible.

We already have a 45L ARB and don't anticipate using the 60L this year at all. Money could go towards a winch compatible bumper or winch this season so it's up for sale.

$500 with a preference to not ship. Would consider full/partial trade for Warn M8000, XD9000, or M10000 winch, ARB or TJM front LC 100-Series bumper,

The original owner purchased it to use testing marine solar battery/charger setups for an engineering project and then had it in storage. Not sure the exact vintage but the color would suggest 8+ years old I think.

p1020868medium.jpg

OldSven

Explorer
I'm working on selling my canopy this week, if I do I will let you know and come over and check it out. I'm just over in Bellevue.

stevec

Adventurer
Let me rephrase that a bit... I believe the Engel/ARB fridges use the same compressor as the Norcold, but how would this compare to the newer models? I was looking to get the new ARB, but this deal sounds too good to pass up.

Staggrlee

Observer
Let me rephrase that a bit... I believe the Engel/ARB fridges use the same compressor as the Norcold, but how would this compare to the newer models? I was looking to get the new ARB, but this deal sounds too good to pass up.

They're all essentially rebranding of the same base models as far as I understand. That being said the newer ones are likely to be a more efficient compressor design and may have features lacking on older models.

But then again the older designs are much more over-engineered and rugged IMO. Or at least it seems that way when comparing our newer 45L ARB to the older 60L Norcold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle