Norcold de-251d

bansil

Adventurer
I am going to pick one of these up, seller says it works plugged into 12v and 110v couldnt find alot of info except it may be to small
any words of wisdom?
I know it's older

TIA

CaliMobber

Adventurer
From What I can see in pics its an RV style one. Dont know how effieiect the 12v side will be. We have something simular in our tent trailer but we only run our on propane or 110v. They are not super portable like the edgestar or arb....

bansil

Adventurer
This came out of a OTT that was wrecked,i found pics of it as stand alone and "installed" into wall etc

Specs I found and for the price....if it works

DIMENSIONS
Model Height Width Depth
DE-0751 20-1/2": 520.7 mm 18-1/2": 469.9 mm 21": 533.4 mm
Model Interior Volume Net Weight Shipping
DE-0751 2.7 cu.ft.: .076 cu.m. 49 lbs.: 22 kg. 58 lbs.: 26 kg.

Power Source
Model Amps 120V/AC Amps 12V/DC Amps 24V/DC
DE-0751 0.7 3.0 1.5

Last edited:

zoblo

Observer
I installed a Norcold DE0751BB in my new popup camper in June. It's 2.7 cu ft. I have been really happy with it. I test ran in my garage for 4 days set on 3 (1-5) and the battery still had about 11 volts. Altho' the garage was only around 70 degrees. But it doesn't seem to take much juice. It has a little freezer that does great for making cubes for margaritas. It will keep ice cream frozen if set on 5 but then after a day or so stuff in the fridge part starts to freeze. I recently added a 85 watt solar panel and it only takes a couple of hours in the morning to top off the battery and keep it topped off all day. But what's nice is that it opens like a regular fridge which saves room and makes it easy to get into. I put it in the back corner by the door so can get into it easy without popping the camper top. I was looking at first for an ARB type but opening up from the top like a regular cooler takes up more space since you can't have a counter over it etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78