Norcold/Engel MT60 sale or trade

richxd87

Observer
I have a Norcold/Engel MT60 and looking to downsize trade or sell for $750. If traded, would like a 45qt or 35qt fridge/freezer. Unit will come with baskets, grab handles, both ac/dc cords. Themometer is shown to shown freezings temps. Will go much lower. Unit is located in Houston Tx. Pm if interested.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Richard

scotia

Richxd87....thanks bro for cross posting for me. You will have adult beverages when we meet up in the sand. I can now save you the time of forwarding these to me. I have been a LONG time lurker. Now on the forum folks.
Fridge is still available. Do have someone coming Wednesday to possibly pick it up. A hard sell as these 60's are large fridges. Has been working hard as a beer fridge though. Time for a smaller one to sit next to the ARB 47 in the wagon though. Feel free to contact me as I am the seller of this fridge. Thanks again Richxd87.

**The thermometer pic is just an indicator that it does in fact freeze and operate. It will go down to -4F. About the lowest I have seen it or even checked on. I do have the handles and all cords/baskets. Unit is an 06' model.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger