NorNv snow 1 ft--1-5-2017

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well we got our first snow of the year, about a foot today and guesstamate 4deg F--tonight-

I took my new ram out in the desert where I used to take my JKUR and although the RAM can't go where the JKUR did--it's pretty handy and

If you handle her carefulyl--those Goodyear Wranglers (stock tires) are tolable-
SUNP0109%20-%20Copy_zpswgsjgkgm.jpg

SUNP0107%20-%20Copy_zpsaortut8c.jpg

Not a real TREK, but at least I got to get it off-road !

Whatever

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Looks good out there in it's natural habitat. :victory:
According the weatherman, there is a lot more of the white stuff, and some rain still coming!
I've started work on an Expedition Ark...

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh, thanx CS-yeah there's a LOT MORE coming, so we gotta be more careful in out travels/treks !

Whatever

:costumed-smiley-007:bike_rider: JIMBO

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: That's FERNLEY, Nv.-which is 30 miles East of Reno and I80 runs right by it-

We're about 20 minutes South of PYRAMID lake

Surrounded by Desert !

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: That may be, but I'm afraid you're gonna be exposed to FLOODING starting soon--

Good luck

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Man, all this snow is driving me nuts, had to go up and shovel off the roof today. First real winter in 5 years but we so desperately need it.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well we got our first snow of the year, about a foot today and guesstamate 4deg F--tonight-

I took my new ram out in the desert where I used to take my JKUR and although the RAM can't go where the JKUR did--it's pretty handy and

If you handle her carefulyl--those Goodyear Wranglers (stock tires) are tolable-
SUNP0109%20-%20Copy_zpswgsjgkgm.jpg

SUNP0107%20-%20Copy_zpsaortut8c.jpg

Not a real TREK, but at least I got to get it off-road !

Whatever

That truck must be a blast in the snow....:wings:

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well, it's super comfy and roomy, but-

With the stock Goodyear Wranglers, you have to be careful, because the traction available with these tires isn't stellar-however--

It's a real exciting experience to drive this thing with the 8spd auto/400 hp Hemi/3.92 gearing--(throttle control is a REQUIREMENT !

None of my trucks have been anything likeit !

CIAO

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well, it's super comfy and roomy, but-

With the stock Goodyear Wranglers, you have to be careful, because the traction available with these tires isn't stellar-however--

It's a real exciting experience to drive this thing with the 8spd auto/400 hp Hemi/3.92 gearing--(throttle control is a REQUIREMENT !

None of my trucks have been anything likeit !

CIAO

I rented one last summer with less than a 100km on it. It drove like a race car with that Hemi. I was lucky I did not get a speeding ticket for excessive speed. I was up to 160km/100mph plus on some streches. So much fun!:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears