North Face Gore-Tex jacket; Lowe Alpine Backpack

jsbasham77

Im doing some early Spring cleaning and have a few items for sale.

First up for sale is a used, heavy-duty The North Face Gore-Tex ski jacket. I used this jacket for 2 winter seasons skiing in Colorado. Although its used, it has plenty of life left in it. It is Gore-Tex and thus completely waterproof. It does have a tiny tear on the back that is approximately 1/4". I did take a pic of the tear but hard to see due to size. Only noticed it after I washed the jacket and was inspecting for sale. Has never affected the integrity of jacket. The reason Im selling is because it's a bit too big for me. Im 5'11", 150lbs and the sleeves are too long and overall jacket fit is too bulky for me. This jacket would ideally fit a person who is >6'0" and >170lbs.
-size Large
-has powder skirt for skiing/snowboarding
-durable cordura patches on the elbows, shoulders, and cuffs
-adjustable draw-string hood
-adjustable velcro cuffs
-pit zip vents
-total of 6 pockets (3 outside and 3 inside)
-price= $70 + shipping
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcNGTVw2auWbvY

Next up for sale is a used Lowe Alpine Ophir backpack.
Medium in size which refers to size of hiker. It has 2 storage pouches (1 on each side) and storage pouch on the lid.
This is the description I found on their website. "Versatile entry level backpack from Lowe Alpine has AirCooled system comfort in back, harness and hip belt. Easy access drawcord top with zip pocket lid and zip bottom. Load-stabilizing chest strap Plenty of attachment points Axe and pole loops Side and bottom compression straps Will carry cross-country skis Fixed length back Hip belt: 53" Fits torsos: 17-20"
Size: Approx 27x10-?x7" Capacity: 3600 cu. in."
This backpack is in great condition and has no rips/tears.
Price=$35 + shipping
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcNGTVw2auWbwg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger