North Face VE-25 Four Season Tent

taz223

ExplorationOutfitters.com
Got a nice North Face VE-25 Four Season tent for sale. Bought this last year used from a guy who'd had it for several years and used it a handful of times. I've only used it once, aside from setting it up in the yard to learn how to set it up. Used it a couple of weeks ago for a winter mountaineering trip to Longs Peak in Colorado, where it withstood 60-70MPH winds throughout 2 nights without batting an eye lash. This tent has enough room for 3 people, although 3 people + gear gets a little tight (good for keeping warm though).

I don't have any pics of the interior of the tent but I can take some if someone needs them. The tent has mesh pockets around the whole exterior at the bottom, as well as a mesh shelf at the peak of the tent inside.

Comes with the poles, a bag of stakes, a footprint, the tent, the fly, and a stuff sack for all of the above. No damage, no rips, no tears, zippers all work fine, etc. This same tent gets used on expeditions to Everest and the Arctic all the time, its definitely bombproof.

Weight is somewhere around 10 pounds from what I recall.

The tent retails for anywhere from $550 to $675 dependent on where your shopping, with the footprint or ground sheet costing an additional $50.00 or so.

Asking $450 shipped to your location. I prefer not to ship internationally. Here are a couple of pics, sorry for the crappy quality but they are all I had on my phone. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or e-mail @ wbcfire@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Matt

photo.jpg
photo1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman