NorthstarTC650-n-Tundra

dsd123

tc650

If you still have these, the camper and truck, would you consider selling just the camper? I have a Dakota QuadCab...

Daryl Downey

Please give me a call, thank you.

zidaro

Explorer
Haha, saying is- everything is for sale!! now we just need to come to a price agreement on this camper we LOVE!
Blow my mind and it is yours.

brian90744

American Trekker
Just picked up my 650

Hi. I been following your northstar build= thanks for some good ideas. I picked my LED's lights from Dealextreme.com in the car accessories section. best prices.
I picked a used 2007 TC 650 for $5K, loading it on my chevy 1500hd quadrasteer. I'll post pics soon,
brian

Last edited:

brian90744

American Trekker
Aaron.
Only load it on my 1500 HD chevy , My chevy bed is 7ft wide and the NS tc650 is 7ft, modified the frt jack to load. Only this picture so far.
brian

Very nice, congrats! lets see some pics

Attachments

• northstar 1.jpg
    northstar 1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

brian90744

American Trekker
Insulation missing

Aaron.
If you take the drawer out over the LP compartment you will see no insulation around the compartment, easy job for you.
I'm working on more room for cans, I'll let you know how it turns out.
brian

Last edited:

zidaro

Explorer
thats funny, ive noticed that lacking around the LP tank cabinet. Havent done anything about it though. thanks for the reminder

brian90744

American Trekker
item behind wiring??

Arron.
What is the round item below your solar wiring in the cabinet??? not the sink drain.
brian

zidaro

Explorer
maybe you are seeing the exterior shower? or the clear plastic cover over the Blue Sea fuse panel?
not sure what it is your referring to. quote the pic or what post # your seeing it in.

brian90744

American Trekker
guess its your fuse

Post #70, I guess it's your fuse cover. I am installing a Morningstar solar kit also, I thought it said don't install the regulator controller in an enclosed compartment?? However if works =OK.
I'll post some pics as soon as it finished, I'm still installing a A/C in the window but northstar sent a kit thats too small.
thanks=brian

zidaro

Explorer
Ha, yep the Morningstar is in the cabinet. Largest cabinet in the camper and i suppose "enclosed compartment" is all relative- the camper itself is an enclosed compartment. I took it as dont install it in a very confined space where it could overheat easily.
Want my AC and install hardware? Trade you for the window.

brian90744

American Trekker
Arron.
No trade necessary I'll give you the window, as soon as I receive the A/C kit from Northstar. Hang on to the A/C, I maybe up your way on trout opening.
You can PM me your address later.
brian

horsinaroundwv

Aaron,

Love the rear awning. We went with an ARB due to cost, but I would love a really close up view of your mounts for the uprights. That would keep the poles and lines out of the way. BTW...love the Northstar. If I find we are sticking with the TC way of life I would love to find one. ( not an easy task east of the Mississippi)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78