Northwest Overland Rally - Recap

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
So much goodness at the NW Overland Rally! So many wonderful people! Great vehicles. And the scenery...

riptJ7nh.jpg

lxfCb2Mh.jpg

YUTOOIPh.jpg

uCPEC8Gh.jpg

Df1Fqsxh.jpg

Regards, Guy

Always a great time there (the BC Rally is great too, albeit a little smaller). Ray and Marianne have done such a great job with these rally's over the years, always a great time. Shout out to the Overland Training Canada crew too. They are such a great resource, marshaling people of all skill levels and vehicle types through the technical course, pretty much non-stop throughout the event.

Andy Lilienthal's video of some of the Sunday Trophy Challenge, pretty prestigious event ....

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I have been attending these since the first one near Ellensburg, Wa, so many years ago. Ray and Marianne are just incredible people. I want to keep supporting this until my kids take the keys away from me. We've been to three of the BC ORs also. Running into Mario is one of my favorite things. Hope Crazy Al keeps having his whiskey tasting events after hours. The people here are just the best!

IMG_2251.jpegIMG_2255.jpeg

Smiles for miles!

Central WA.jpegIMG_6178.jpeg

The first NWOR. Gawd, so many great memories!

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
So awesome to see these pics so many months later. Don't know how I missed this thread! We just announced our 2024 dates, can't wait to see everyone again, it's like a family reunion for us!

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Ray,

One of the greatest things about your overland rallys is that they are still human scale. One can actually chat with the vendors in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Everyone appreciates that!

Like I said earlier, Nanc and I will continue to show up until the kid takes the keys away.

DaleIMG_2240.jpegIMG_2210.jpegIMG_2217.jpegIMG_2215.jpegIMG_2223.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior