nrs riverwing shelter

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
I bought this several years back and used it on one canoe camping trip. it worked great but somehow got miss placed in my crazy collection of gear. I have been reorganizing my new garage and it popped up lol. Anyway overall good shape has some discoloration on the bag and an area of the tarp. Something spilled on it somewhere along the line. I set it up to take a few picks here is the link to the NRS product page. it retails for $400 I am selling for $75

http://www.nrs.com/product/2772/nrs-river-wing

doug720

Expedition Leader
He will likely have this up for sale 6 months from now when he cleans out his garage next.:wings:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Well I cant really point any fingers. I have a warehouse full (seriously) of stuff I just had to have, projects I just needed to do, and there it sits. I've got a Unimog about 50% of the way, a Jeep truck about 50%, an 83 CJ in a percentage of rebuild I hesitate to stick a number on, and racks and racks of parts, rims, tires, lathes, bridgeports, metal saws, on and freakin on. I'd have to hire an auctioneer to effectively clean out my "garage". :(

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
ok guys it is sold pending payment. i had it listed on another forum too. if it falls through I will let you know. sorry for slow response I was working late both days this weekend. had to with first pm responses by time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears