Off-grid ready 22 Tacoma DCSB + Go Fast Camper + Electrical system

steezeman

$50k - Logan, UT - Tacoma DCSB - V2 GFC

This is a 2022 Toyota Tacoma based rig for sale. It’s a great option for weekend warriors and some longer trips, but it’s too small for full-timing, which is my use case. Highlights are a huge house battery, propane furnace, and insulated tent. This is a steal of a deal - the parts plus truck alone add up to around $60k. I’m trying to offload this in the next 2 weeks.

Starting at $50k, and willing to accept reasonable offers. I’ve done nearly all of the work on this truck myself and am happy to answer any questions. It’s a really solid base if you’re looking for something to tinker with.

Located in Logan, UT. DM me if interested.

Truck:
  • 2022 Tacoma TRD OR DCSB with 42k miles. Single owner with meticulously kept service history, which I can provide full documentation of. There is some minor cosmetic damage from tree branches on the passenger side of the truck.
  • OTT Tune with AGM profile
  • AGM starter battery, installed ~3 months ago
  • Icon AAL
  • Aftermarket kicker CS speakers with component system in front
  • Optional 3d printed iPad mount with Sony amp, or I can re-install the stock head unit. Will include factory head unit either way
  • Bilstein 5100 (one cover boot tore a few weeks ago)
  • BFG KO2 (stock size) with about 30k miles
House:
  • V2 GFC with side tent doors
  • Custom insulation kit made from Rumpl blankets, with more insulation (blankets) in the lower bed it slept comfortable down to -10F
  • Custom 1.5" XPS foam board floor in truck bed with 3/16" HDPE starboard cover to keep floor flat and warm
  • Goose gear full rear seat delete (rear seats included loose)
  • 24V, 200Ah Battle Born battery bank (2S2P) in back seat of truck over Goose Gear panels
  • High output alternator with custom 2/0 wiring from alternator to rear of cab via firewall
  • Victron Orion Tr chargers capable of pushing ~1500W from alternator into battery
  • Victron 150/35 solar charger with 400W of panels glued to the roof, wired in series
  • Victron Phoenix inverter 1200VA/24V
  • Dometic CFX 35L fridge
  • Propex Propane furnace in truck bed
  • 11lb Composite Propane cylinder in bed
  • ARB compressor CMKA12 installed in goose gear hatch in cab, not yet wired
  • ARB hose kit
  • VRNCLR top shelf and bedding catch
Not included, but shown in pics:
  • Starlink flat high performance dish and WiFi router

IMG_2474.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg
IMG_2476.jpeg